How to set up our IPTV subscription on Android devices
- Go to the Play Store and install the app IPTV on your Android device. Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nst.iptvsmarterstvbox&hl=en
- Open the app and click on the 3 bars on the top left, then click on Settings.
- Tick the Use internal video player, if it is not ticked already.
- Go back to the IPTV main menu and click on the plus sign (+) on the top right and then click Add URL.
- Paste the M3U link in the Playlist URL text field (the M3U link is sent to you via email after purchase).
- Type a name in the Playlist name text field (any name) and then click OK.
Or Click on "login with Xtream code API" and enter IPTV code instructions : Portal adress, username and password.
- Please wait a few seconds for the playlist to load, and you're done!
- Please note that our subscription also works with some other apps such as Perfect Player, IPTV Smarters Pro, GSE Smart IPTV, StbEmu, Tivimate, etc.
How to set up our IPTV subscription on MAG Box
- Please make sure your MAG Box is updated to the latest version.
- To do this, go to Settings, then click Software autoupdate. Then choose Enabled for Autoupdate, and click the green button to update the software. Please wait until the box restarts.
- Go the Settings again, then go to Servers, then Portals and on Portal 1, type:
- Portal 1 name: (Any name)
- Portal 1 URL: http://portaladdress.online:8080/c/ (e.g.)
- Please leave the text fields for Portal 2 blank.
- Reboot your device and you're done!
If you get a "Your STB is not supported" error, please contact us here.
How to set up our IPTV subscription on Smart TV
- Click on the HOME button on your remote and go to Search.
- Type "Smart IPTV" and install the app, then click Open.
- It will show that you have 7 days to test the functionality of Smart IPTV, and the MAC address of your Smart TV will be shown.
- Go to their website and go to the My List page
- Link: https://siptv.app/mylist
- Type in the MAC address in the MAC text field, then paste the M3U link in the URL text field.
- Verify the reCAPTCHA and click on Send.
- A message "1 URL added! Restart the App." will be displayed. Please restart the Smart IPTV app by pressing the EXIT button on your remote and reopening the app again, and you're done!
- Please note that this is available for Samsung and LG Smart TVs only. Please also note that after the 7 days trial, you have to activate your Smart TV on their website, from the Activation page, by paying a one-time fee of €5.49, or else your M3U playlist will be removed from their server. Link: https://siptv.app/activation
How to set up our IPTV subscription on Apple devices
- Go to the App Store and install the app GSE Smart IPTV on your Apple device.
- Download link: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/gse-smart-iptv-pro/id1028734023
- Click on the 3 bars on the top left corner and go to Remote Playlist.
- Delete the sample M3U links by clicking on the 3 bars next to each one and click on "Delete Playlist".
- Click on the plus sign (+) and click on "Add M3U URL".
- Type a name in the Playlist name text field (any name).
- Paste the M3U link in the Playlist link text field (the M3U link is sent to you via email after purchase) and click "Add".
- Click on the playlist name, wait a few seconds for the playlist to load, and you're done!
How to set up our IPTV subscription on a PC/Laptop
- Go to the Microsoft Store and download the app MyIPTV Player. You can also download it from Microsoft's website.
- Download link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/myiptv-player/9pjj2nmbf0tr?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
- Go to Settings then click on Add new playlist and EPG source.
- In the Remote channel list Name text field, type any name such as "IPTV4UP".
- Paste the M3U link in the Remote channel list URL text field (the M3U link is sent to you via email after purchase).
- Click on Add remote list.
- Go back and under Select channel playlist, choose Remote: IPTV4UP.
- Click on refresh and wait a few seconds for the playlist to load.
- Click on Channels and you're done!
Please note that our subscription also works on some other softwares such as VLC, Kodi etc.
How to Set up IPTV subscription on Perfect Player IPTV with Logos and EPG:
Perfect Player IPTV
Go to the Google Play Store and install the Perfect Player IPTV application on your Android box.
Open the Perfect Player IPTV app
When opening, move on the toothed wheel on the far right and click on it. Choose the “Main” and “Playlist” option. Paste the m3u link of your IPTV subscription or if you have an m3u file, then select the small folder on the right. The Android tree will open and choose the “Download” folder. Find your m3u file, click OK.